For the pound cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°f (180°c) then butter and line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. set aside
2. Add 1/2 cup softened butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar in the bowl and beat it for for 2-3 mins or until pale white in color.
3. Add in 1/2 tsp vanilla extract in that and beat it for 30 seconds. add 1/2 cup greek curd / hung curd and again whisk it.
4. Sieve in all the dry ingredients namely 1/2 cup maida / all purpose flour, 1 tsp cornflour, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/8 tsp baking soda and fold the batter. transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
For the cream
6. In a muslin cloth or kitchen cotton towel, add in 1/2 cup fresh curd. (do use fresh curd and not sour one)
7. Bring the four edges of the muslin together and tie one edge tightly around the rest. (it takes about 5-6 hours)
8. Gently press and you will see the whey dripping. and add it in a bowl.
9. Whisk the curd and add in sugar and vanilla extract whisked before. chill it for 2-3 hours.
10. Finally fill it in a piping bag or a zip lock back.
11. Take a parfait glass, and start layering with pound cake, then a layer of cream and top it with blueberry sauce.
12. Garnish it with granola and serve it chilled.
1. Use of milk powder is optional. it gives fluffiness to the cake.
2. You can also use ready made cake instead of baking.