1. Peel 2-3 cucumbers and cut it in cubes.
2. Deseed 2 tomatoes and cut into cubes.
3. Deseed 1 capsicum and cut into cubes.
4. Cut 1/2 iceberg lettuce, 1/2 cup parsley or coriander leaves , 3-4 tbsp mint leaves, 1/2 radish and 1-2 whole wheat pita bread.
5. Heat griddle, add the whole wheat pita bread cubes. on top of it add 1 tsp olive oil and a pinch of salt, toast until brown on low flame or bake at 180 c for 10 minutes.
6. For salad dressing, in jug add 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/3 cup lemon juice, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 chopped garlic clove and 1 tbsp lemon zest or sumac. whisk well and pour in squeeze bottle.
7. In a bowl, add all the chopped vegetables, toasted pita bread and salad dressing, mix well and serve.
1. You can alternatively also use coriander leaves incase you dont have parsley.
2. You can either add sumac powder or lemon zest in the salad dressing.