1. Mix all the watermelon popsicle ingredients together namely 2 cups watermelon juice, 2 tsp pink rock salt, 2 tsp roasted cumin seeds powder, 1 tsp sugar (if needed).
2. Put it in a popsicle mould (do not fill the entire mould, leave space for mango filling). keep them in refrigerator until it's slightly frozen and make sure it should be slightly frozen not completely as we need to put the popsicle stick afterwards.
3. Once popsicle is slightly frozen, mix the ingredients of mango popsicle namely 1 cup mango puree and 1 tsp sugar (if needed).
4. Pour it in the mould. close the lid with the popsicle stick and cap. freeze them in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
5. Your khatti-meethi popsicle is ready.