1. Chop 3 potatoes into finger-like strips and keep it in water.
2. In a bowl, mix 4 tsp all purpose flour, 4 tsp cornflour, salt and black pepper powder as per taste. add water little by little and make it into a thin batter.
3. Pat dry the potato strips to remove excess water.
4. Dip the potatoes into the batter.
5. Heat some oil in a kadai and deep fry the potatoes and keep it aside.
6. To make the sauce, heat a kadai with some oil and add 5 cloves of chopped garlic, 1 inch chopped ginger, 1/2 finely chopped capsicum, and 5 chopped spring onion bulbs.
7. Saute them and add 1/2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 3 tbsp tomato ketchup, 1 tsp chilli flakes and salt to taste.
8. Mix it all together and add spring onion greens.
9. Add the deep fried potatoes to the sauce and mix it.
10. Add 2 tbsp honey and mix it till the sauce coats the potatoes.
11. Crispy honey chilli potatoes are ready to be served now.