1. In a mixer grinder, add 50 gms ginger, 17-18 garlic cloves, 4 tbsp fennel seeds powder, 1/8 tsp cinnamon powder, little water and grind into a fine paste.
2. In a pan, heat 4 tbsp ghee. let the ghee melt. then add 1/2 sliced onion and saute it till it turns translucent.
3. Add 2 inch cinnamon stick, 4 green cardamoms, 10-12 black peppercorns, 4-5 cloves and saute till it turns aromatic and onions turn golden.
4. Now add the ginger garlic ground masala and saute for a while. also add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder. mix well and add little water and saute for 1 minute.
5. Now add 2.5 cups water and allow it to boil. cook for 4-5 minutes without lid on medium flame.
6. Add 1 kg chicken and cook on low to medium flame until chicken becomes tender and soft.
7. Chicken soup is ready to serve.