How to extract aloe vera gel
1. Get 3 leaves of aloe vera. use a sharp knife to cut away all of the skin, revealing the aloe gel center. be very careful as the gel makes hands and knives very slippery.
2. Rinse the aloe vera gel very well with water, repeat this process twice.
3. In a mixer grinder, add the above taken out aloe vera gel. add little water and blend it. after blending you will get around 1.25 cups of aloe vera gel.
4. In a pan, add the above aloe vera gel & water mixture. also add 2.5 cups of water. (water should be double to how much the aloe vera & water mixture is)
5. Switch on the gas, and cook this on low flame for 5-6 minutes. then cook this on medium flame for 5 minutes. you will notice there will be some lather on the top of the liquid while cooking.
6. Cook this aloe vera liquid on high flame till the lather vanishes.
7. Add 10 mint leaves. cook on high flame till the liquid turns white crystal clear and lather goes away. remove the mint leaves. let it cool.
8. Once it is cooled, add 1/2 tsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp honey. mix well.
9. Aloe vera juice is ready to serve!