1. Prepare ginger garlic paste by grinding 50gms of ginger and 50gms of garlic.
2. In a pan heat 1 teaspoon of ghee and add ginger garlic paste to it. roast it till the ghee separates.
3. Now add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder and salt as per taste. keep stirring the mixture and add one small bowl of mashed curd to it. keep stirring continously or else the curd might leave behind water.
4. After 5 mins pour in 2 and a half glasses of water and let it boil. as soon as the water boils, keep the flame low and let the contents boil for 15 minutes.
5. Turn off the gas, add chopped green coriander and 1/4 teaspoon kutti black pepper for the final touches. your ayurvedic sabji is ready to help you boost your and win the fight against covid!!
Note: this recipe is specially posted for the covid period but you can prepare this dish during winters as it is best suited for this season