1. Mix together 2-3 tbsp cream cheese and 2 tbsp dill leaves in a bowl. set aside.
2. Slice the bagel into halves and apply some prepared cream cheese and dill leaves spread.
3. Place a layer of iceberg lettuce leaves followed by 5-6 tomato slices. sprinkle salt and crushed black peppercorns as per taste.
4. Top with 3 to 4 lollo rosso leaves, 2 slices smoked salmon, 5-6 avocado slices and handful of micro greens. spread the prepared cream cheese spread on the other halve of the bagel and cover like a sandwich.
5. Serve with beetroot/yam chips.