1. Heat 2 tsp oil in a non-stick pan. add 1 tbsp chopped garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. add 1 medium size chopped onion and sauté till translucent.
2. Add 1 large chopped tomato and sauté till it turns soft and tender. add 1 to 2 chopped green chillies and toss. add 1 tsp smoked paprika and mix.
3. Add 1/2 cup boiled and mashed kidney beans or rajma. mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. add salt to taste and 1/2 cup blanched moong sprouts and lightly mash. add 2 tbsp tomato ketchup and 1.5 tablespoons coriander leaves. mix and cook for 1 minute.
4. Take 1/2 cup corn kernels in a bowl. add remaining 1/2 tsp coriander leaves, 1 finely chopped spring onion and 2-3 tbsp sour cream and mix well.
5. To prepare salsa, take 1 medium chopped tomato in a bowl. add 1 small chopped onion, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 finely chopped green chilli, 1 tbsp coriander leaves, 1/4 tsp tobasco sauce and salt as per taste and mix well.
6. Heat a non-stick tawa and warm the rotis from both sides. transfer on the worktop.
7. Shred iceberg lettuce leaves and lollo rosso lettuce leaves and keep aside.
8. Spread some kidney bean mixture on each warm roti. put some corn kernel mixture, some shredded lettuce leaves and some salsa on one side of each prepared roti. grate some cheese on top and wrap them.
9. Place remaining shredded lettuce leaves on a serving platter.
10. Diagonally halve and place them on the platter. put remaining salsa on top of iceberg lettuce leaves and serve immediately.