1. In bowl, add 200 ml cream, 1 tbsp lemon juice and whisk well.
2. Add 3 tbsp milk, whisk well and rest it for 1-2 hours. sour cream is ready!
3. In a wok/kadhai ,add 1 tbsp oil, 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic and mix well.
4. Add 1/2 tsp paprika powder and mix well.
5. Add 1 cup red kidney beans or rajma and mix well. turn off the flame and mash coarsely.
6. Turn on the flame, add 1 cup boiled rice and 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves. mix well & set aside.
7. In seperate frying pan, add 2 to 3 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp chopped garlic and fry until light golden.
8. Add 1/2 kg mutton mince and mix well until changes color.
9. Then add 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp chilli flakes, 3 to 4 tsp sriracha sauce. mix well and cook for 15-20 minutes.
10. Add 2 tbsp lemon juice. mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes & set aside.
11. In a mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/2 cup deseeded and chopped tomato, 1/2 cup deseeded amd chopped cucumber, 1/4 cup boiled corn kernels, handful of chopped coriander leaves, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder, 2 tbsp lemon juice and mix well. salsa is prepared!
12. On the tortilla in the centre, add & spread prepared sour cream, cooked mutton mince, grated mozzarella cheese as required, grated cheddar cheese as required, cooked rice mixture, salsa, ice berg lettuce and wrap it.
13. On a grill pan, add 1 tbsp butter and let it melt.
14. Place the burrito wrap and place a heavy pan to press and grill from both sides (2-3 minutes each side) & serve!