1. Drizzle 3 tbsp honey in a microwave safe cup. add 2 tbsp water and mix well.
2. Add 1/2 cup oats, 1 tbsp chopped walnuts, 1 tbsp raisins, 1/2 tbsp melon seeds, 1/2 tbsp pumpkin seeds and mix well.
3. Place in a microwave and heat for 1 minute. remove from microwave and mix.
4. Heat again in the microwave for 30 seconds. repeat the process once again.
5. Take 3/4 cup thick yogurt in a bowl. add remaining 2 tbsp honey and whisk well. transfer it into a piping bag fitted with a nozzle.
5. Wash and cut strawberries into thin wedges.
6. Pipe some yogurt mixture into a glass. top with some oats mixture, half of the strawberry wedges, half of the mulberries and half of the blueberries. repeat the process once more.
7. Garnish with mint sprig and serve immediately.