1. In a large mixing bowl take 2 cups refined flour. you can alternatively use wheat flour / atta for a healthy option.
2. Also add 2 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda and a pinch of salt. mix well combining all the dry ingredients well.
3. Further add 2 tbsp melted butter, 1 cup milk and combine well with the whisk.
4. Additionally, add 1/2 cup more milk and make smooth flowing consistency batter.
5. Heat a nonstick pan and grease with butter. pour a ladleful of prepared pancake batter. do not spread.
6. Simmer and cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. let the underside turn golden.
7. Flip over the pancakes and simmer for 1-2 minutes till the other side turns golden.
8. Finally, serve eggless pancake with some butter and honey or maple syrup on top.