1. Soak 6-8 tablespoons of chia seeds in 2 cups of almond milk a night before.
2. Add 2 tbsp of honey and 1 tsp of vanilla extract at the time of soaking and mix well
3. In a pan, throw in 15-20 blueberries and 7-8 strawberries and let it cook. add 1 tbsp sugar and juice of half lemon to it.
4. Cook till the berries can be mashed with a spatula and have a sauce consistency
5. Layer a jar with crushed butter cracker/cookie (optional). pour the berry sauce over it. top it with lots of soaked chia pudding and finally garnish with cut berries and nuts. i have added almonds and walnuts.
And your healthy, fulfilling and easy breakfast fix is ready!!!