1. In a pressure cooker, add oil, kheema (400 gms), ginger garlic paste (2 tsp), salt (as per taste), red chilli powder (1 tsp), turmeric powder (3/4 tsp) and sauté for 3-4mins.
2. Add 1/2-1 cup of water and pressure cook until it is cooked.
3. Once you open the lid, cook for some more time if it has water in it.
4. Once the water starts evaporating, add chopped onion, chopped green chillies, garam masala.
5. Turn off the stove and add 1/2 tsp of lemon juice and chopped coriander.
6. Wrap this masala in the samosa sheets that are available in the market and deep fry.