Green curry paste
1. In a mixer grinder add 2 tbsp finely chopped lemon grass, 1 cup chopped coriander leaves, 1/4 cup roughly chopped onions, 1 tbsp roughly chopped garlic, 10 roughly chopped green chillies, 1 tbsp coriander seeds, 2 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, 1 inch ginger, salt to taste, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, 1/4 tsp grated lemon rind and 1/2 cup water. blend it to a fine paste and keep aside.
Thai green curry
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a broad non-stick pan, add 3/4 cup green curry paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
2. Add the 1/4 cup paneer cut into cubes, 1/2 cup capsicum cut into cubes , 1/2 cup sliced baby corns, 1/2 cup boiled green peas, 3/4 cup parboiled cauliflower florets and 1/2 cup thickly sliced mushrooms, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
3. Add 1.5 cups coconut milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
4. Add a pinch of sugar and salt to taste, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
5. Serve hot with steamed rice.