1. Line a bamboo steamer with some lettuce leaves.
2. Take 1 cup flour in a bowl. add 2/3 cup of warm water and little salt and mix well. set aside for 10-15 minutes.
3. To prepare vegetable mixture, combine 1/4 medium finely chopped cabbage, 1-2 finely chopped spring onions, 6-8 chopped broccoli florets, 1 medium finely chopped carrot, 7-8 chopped french beans, salt & crushed black peppercorns as per taste in a bowl and mix well.
4. Take 4 tbsp refined flour in another bowl. add salt and 2 tablespoons water and mix well. add to prepared flour and knead well. transfer onto a worktop and knead again. transfer into a bowl, cover with damp muslin cloth and set aside for 30 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into small equal portions.
6. To prepare harga dimsums, take a dough portion, dust with flour and roll from the edges to make a thin disc. put in some vegetable mixture, fold, twist the edges to seal and fold the ends.
7. To prepare mouse dimsums, take a dough portion, roll out to make a thin disc, fill in some vegetable mixture, pinch one end, press it in and repeat till end.
8. Heat some water in a non-stick pan and bring water to boil. place prepared dimsums in lined bamboo steamer, place the steamer in hot water and steam on high heat for 8-10 minutes.
9. To prepare ginger soy dip, heat 1/4 cup soy sauce in a non-stick pan. add some water and 1.5 inch julienned ginger, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes. add 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds and 1 tbsp sesame oil, swirl and cook 2 minutes.
10. Serve hot with ginger soy dip.