For boiling noodles
1. Boil water in a wok, add salt and oil, add the noodles and boil for 6-7 minutes.
2. Rinse the noodles with cold water or with tap running water.
3. Pour few drops of oil and mix with noodles to avoid it from sticking to each other.
For making fried chicken strips and eggs
4. In a mixing bowl add the chicken strips, salt, black pepper powder, vinegar, egg and corn starch, mix well.
5. Heat oil in a wok and shallow fry the chicken strips on medium flame until just cooked.
6. Heat oil in a wok, break the eggs directly in the wok, scramble and cook for a minute. add salt and pepper mix well and keep aside.
For making noodles
7. Heat oil in a wok, add onions and garlic, sauté on a high flame and cook until onions are translucent.
8. Add the julienned veggies, sugar and sauté on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
9. Add the fried chicken and eggs.
10. Add spring onion greens, salt and pepper, chilly oil, soy sauce and vinegar, sauté for a minute.
11. Add the boiled noodles and mix well.
12. Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot with schezwan sauce on side.