1. Place 500 gms eggplant on the roaster pan over medium heat.
2. Roast the eggplant on both sides for 15 minutes or until the skin is blackened and the pulp is soft and tender. once cooked, remove and set aside to cool.
3. Once cooled, peel the eggplant skin completely and trim the stem off from the eggplant.
4. Finely chop the eggplant pulp into small pieces which looks like as if it is mashed. transfer the mash into a big mixing bowl.
5. Add 200 gms tahina sauce in the mashed eggplant and mix well.
6. Now add salt to taste, 10 gms sumac powder. mix all ingredients together until well combined.
7. Add 2 tbsp lemon juice and mix well.
8. Place the dip onto a deep serving plate. drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle pomegranate seeds, a pinch of sumac powder and mint leaves on the top.
9. Serve immediately.