1. Preheat the oven to 180˚c.
2. Place 1 large eggplant in a baking tray. brush with some oil. put the tray in the baking oven and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the tray from the oven. moisten your fingers with water and peel off the outermost skin of the eggplant.
4. Transfer to a serving plate and cut into squares.
5. In a food processor, combine eggplant with 1/2 cup chopped parsley, 4 crushed garlic cloves, 2 tbsp oil, 1/4 tsp lemon juice, salt to taste and 3 tbsp tahini sauce. grind them to make a smooth paste.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl. drizzle some olive oil and garnish with parsley sprigs.
7. Serve hot with lavash.