1. Take 250 gms of boneless mutton. cut it into small pieces and coarsely grind it.
2. In a mixer grinder, add 2 inches ginger, 8 garlic cloves, 4 green chillies, 2 cloves, 1 green cardamom, few mint and coriander leaves. grind them coarsely and keep aside.
3. Marinate 250 gms coarsely ground mutton with the above ground paste, 1 tsp red chilli powder, salt as required, 1 tsp yogurt, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp garam masala powder and keep it aside for 1 hour.
4. In a pan, heat 3 tbsp oil. to it add the marinated mutton and fry for few minutes. then add half a cup of water and cook till meat is tender.
5. When mutton turns tender, fry it till crispy. add juice of half a lemon and one big fried onion.
6. Mix well and serve hot with rice or roti.