1. In a pan, dry roast 250 gms vermecelli till they turn brown. take them out and keep aside.
2. In a seperate pan, add 2 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste. cook till raw smell is gone.
3. Then add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 2 chopped tomatoes. cover the lid and cook on medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes till the tomatoes get soft and tender. stir well.
4. Add 100 gms of mutton mince, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp red chilli powder. stir for about 10 minjutes.
5. Then add 1 cup water, 1/2 tsp garam masala powder, 2 tbsp chopped corainder leaves and 2 whole green chillies. cover the lid and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes on low flame.
6. When the water dries, stir till the oil seperates.
7. Add 3 cups water. when the water comes to a boil, add the roasted vermecelli. mix well and close the lid. cook on medium flame for 10 to 15 minutes till the vermecelli gets tender and water gets dried.