1. Heat 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp butter in a non-stick pan. add 1 tsp cumin seeds and let the colour of cumin seeds change.
2. Add 2 medium chopped onions. mix and sauté till lightly browned. then add 2 medium chopped tomatoes, mix and cook till soft and pulpy.
3. Add 1 tsp red chilli powder and 1 tsp coriander powder. mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Then add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and mix well. add some water, mix and cook till the oil separates.
5. Add 1 tsp garam masala powder and 1 tbsp coriander leaves, mix well. add 1/2 chaat masala powder and remaining 1/2 tbsp coriander leaves and mix well. remove from heat and set aside.
6. Roll out pastry dough into a slightly thick sheet. cut into rectangles and place a portion of masala on one end of each rectangle.
7. Halve eggs, place one half over the masala on each rectangle. apply water on edges, bring the other end over and press the edges to seal.
8. Preheat oven to 180º c. grease a baking tray with some butter and place these puffs on it, brush some butter over them. put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
10. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.