1. Mix 2 cups all purpose flour, salt as per taste, 2 tbsp lime juice and 2 tbsp butter. mix add enough water to make a soft dough. refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes, take it out and roll it into a square shape and place the butter block in the middle and cover from all sides. refrigerate again for 30 minutes. repeat the same process 3 times.
3. Marinate 250 gms chicken with salt as per taste, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp garam masala powder, 1 tsp cumin powder and 1 tsp black pepper powder and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add 2 chopped onions and saute until golden brown. then add 1 tbsp crushed ginger garlic and 2 chopped green chillies. next, add the marinated chicken . saute it until all water is evaporated.
5. Blend it slightly in a blender for a fine filling.
6. Now roll the dough into pastry sheets and cut squares.
7. Add filling, cover it and seal it using a fork. give it an egg wash to get beautiful golden color on top while baking.
8. Now bake these in a 180 degree pre - heated oven for 30 minutes or until you get golden brown color on top.