1. Take 400 gms chicken mince in a large bowl, add 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic , 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger, 2 to 3 finely chopped green chillies, 1 tbsp chopped coriander, 1 tbsp chopped mint, crushed black peppercorns as per taste, salt as per taste, 1 tbsp kasundi sauce and 1.5 tsp tata sampann meat masala. mix it well. divide the mixture into equal portions.
2. Spread dried bread crumbs on a plate. break 2 eggs in a shallow bowl and whisk well with a fork.
3. Grease the palm of the hands with oil, shape the chicken portions into balls and dip it in the eggs and roll on breadcrumbs and place on a worktop. flatten the portion and shape into a triangle.
4. Heat oil in a non-stick tawa, shallow fry the prepared cutlets till golden brown and crisp.
5. Serve hot with green chutney, tomato ketchup and onion rings.