1. Soak 1 cup basmati rice in 1.5 cups of water for 30 mins.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add 1 to 2 bay leaf, 2 to 4 cloves, 2 to 4 green cardamom, 2 inch cinnamon stick, 1/2 tsp caraway seeds, 1 to 2 biryani phool, 1 mace and saute it.
3. Add 1 cup chopped onions, little salt, 2 to 3 slit green chillies and saute it.
4. Add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and saute it, cook for 1 min until raw flavour is gone.
5. Now add 1 bunch mint leaves, 1/2 bunch coriander leaves and mix it. add water, check for seasoning add salt if needed and boil it.
6. Add soaked rice and slightly mix and cook it initially on high flame later on slow flame until it is done.
7. Once the moisture is reduced place lid and cook it until it is done and switch off flame and allow it to rest for 5 mins.
Now the bagara rice is ready to serve.