1. Heat 4 tbsp oil in a kadai/wok. add 4 green cardamom, 3 inch cinnamon, 5 cloves, 3 dried red chillies, 10 black peppercorns. once it splutters, add 4 small chopped onions and fry on medium heat for around 10 mins till light brown in colour.
2. Next, add 2.5 ginger garlic paste and fry on low heat for 2 mins till the raw smell is gone.
3. Add 500 gms meat mince and fry on high heat for 3-4 mins till colour changes.
4. Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1.5 tsp red chilli powder, 2 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp cumin powder & salt as per taste, give a mix. fry/bhunno on medium heat for around 7-8 mins till the keema is browned and oil separates.
5. Add 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder, 1 tsp garam masala powder, 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder and 3 tbsp whisked curd/yogurt, give it a mix and fry on low heat for 2 mins till the curd is cooked. continue to fry on medium heat for another 2 mins.
6. Now add 2 medium cubed potatoes, add a pinch of salt, mix and fry for 2 mins.
7. Add 200 ml water, mix and cover & cook on low heat for 20 mins till the keema & potatoes are tender.
8. Add 2 tbsp tomato sauce, mix and simmer for 2 mins.
9. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves, give a mix and simmer for a minute.
Serve with naan, roti or rice.