1. In a bowl, add 300 gms minced mutton, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder,1 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp cumin powder,1 tsp garam masala, 1 chopped onion, 2 chopped green chillies, chopped garlic, chopped ginger, 1 chopped tomato, chopped coriander leaves, 1 tbsp oil and 1/2 cup water and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
2. For the dough, mix 2 cups wheat flour , 1/2 tsp ajwain , salt as per taste ,oil and water . knead till you get a soft dough. leave the dough aside till we make the filling.
3. Heat a kadai with 1 tbsp oil, add the marinated mutton mince and saute. close and cook till the mince is cooked. saute till excess water evaporates. turn off the stove and cool the mixture.
4. Take a small portion of the dough and roll it out. place the filling in the centre and fold the edges of the rolled out dough into a parcel. flatten the dough ball and start rolling it out. roll out the paratha slightly thick.
5. Heat a tawa and place the rolled out paratha. flip the paratha once it’s cooked on one side. apply some ghee or oil and cook till both sides of the paratha turns to a golden brown color.