1. Cook 200 gms keema, adding 1 glass of water on a close lid untill well cooked. saute till keema dries.
2. Let it cool. after cooling add 1 tbsp black pepper, 1 tbsp cumin powder, pinch of cinnamon powder, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste,3 chopped green chillies, finely chopped mint leaves, finely chopped coriander leaves, 1 finely chopped onion and salt to taste.
3. Knead a dough of 1 cup wheat flour with 1 tbsp oil and salt to taste and rest for 15 minutes.
4. Divide into equal parts. roll into 4-5cm size disc. apply oil to each disc and dust with flour.
5. Roll a thin roti (make sure edges must be thin for making samosas)(otherwise oil will enter inside the samosas)
6. Cook on a tawa on a medium high heat.(dont cook much like regular rotis)
7. Stuff the mixture into wrapper and fold the roti in triangle shape like the samosa. fry on a medium to high heat.