1. In a pan, add 2 cups water and 1 packet of strawberry jelly powder. mix it well and cook for a minute. switch off the gas.
Transfer it in a bowl and let it cool.
Keep it in the fridge for 10 minutes or keep it on the kitchen slab for 30 minutes.
2. Once jelly is ready, cut it into small cubes using a knife.
3. Soak 1 tbsp basil seeds in 1/2 cup water for 15 minutes.
4. In a seperate pan, add 1 litre milk and 1/2 cup sugar. let it come to a boil.
5. In a small bowl, add 2 tbsp custard powder and little water to make a smooth paste. there should be no lumps.
6. In a mixer grinder, add 3 cardamoms , 10 to 12 each of almonds and pistachios. grind it into a fine powder.
7. Mix this almond pistachio powder in the boiled milk. stir it well.
8. Then add the custard paste that we made in step 3. cook it for 2 minutes till the rawness of custard powder goes and milk starts to thicken. switch off the gas and let this cool.
9. Once it cools, mix it well using a whisk. add crushed ice, soaked basil seeds and jelly cubes.
10. Transfer it into a glass and garnish it with jelly cubes, crushed almonds, and crushed pistachios.