1. Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a pan. add 1/4 cup chana dal, 1 tbsp cumin seeds, 3-4 green cardamom pods, 4-5 black peppercorns, 1 cinnamon stick, 3-4 garlic cloves, and 300 gms mutton mince.
2. Add 1 cup water and boil till the water dried out and the mince is cooked.
3. Cool and grind the mixture into a smooth paste.
4. Transfer the mixture into a mixing bowl.
5. Add 1 small chopped onion, 1 green chilli finely chopped, lemon juice, 1 tsp coriander, 1 tsp fresh mint, 1 tsp garam masala powder and mix well.
6. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into tikkis.
7. Crack 1 egg in a bowl add salt and whisk well.
8. Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
9. Coat the tikkis with eggs and shallow fry till golden brown on both sides.
10. Sprinkle chaat masala on top of the tikkis.
11. Serve hot with onion rings, lemon wedges and green chutney.