1. Firstly, in a pressure cooker take 1 cup soaked white peas / chana / vatana, 1 peeled and chopped potato, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp salt and 3 cups water.
2. Pressure cook for 5 whistles or until white peas get cooked completely.
3. Now in a large kadai heat 3 tsp oil and saute 1 finely chopped onion, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and 1 finely chopped green chilli.
3. Also, saute 1 finely chopped tomato until it turns soft and mushy.
4. Furthermore, add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp cumin powder, 1/4 tsp garam masala powder and 1/4 tsp salt. saute until oil is released from the sides.
5. Now add boiled white peas and mix well. boil for 5 minutes or until the spices are absorbed well.
6. Mash the white peas and potato slightly, to thicken the consistency.
7. Also, add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. ragda is ready.
Sev puri assembling
8. First, make a hole in the centre of puri.
9. Place small pieces of the chopped potato into puri.
10. Add a tbsp of ragda into each puri.
11. Also spread green chutney and tamarind chutney.
12. Further top with chopped onions and chopped tomatoes.
13. Top with more ragda and sprinkle kashmiri red chilli powder, cumin powder and chaat masala.
14. Garnish with a generous amount of sev and chopped coriander leaves.
15. Finally, enjoy sev puri immediately.