1. Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 1 cup jowar / sorghum flour, 1/4 cup besan / gram flour, 1/4 cup wheat flour, 1/4 cup bajra / pearl millet flour and 1/4 cup rice flour.
2. Also add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 2 finely chopped green chillies, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/4 tsp ajwain / carom seeds, 2 tsp sesame seeds, 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves, 1 finely chopped onion and 1/2 tsp salt. mix well making sure everything is combined well.
3. Now add 1/2 to 1 cup water or as required and knead a dough.
4. Further, take a small ball of dough and start patting over oiled butter paper.
5. Gently drop the sheet upside down over the hot griddle.
6. Peel off the butter paper sheet slowly without breaking your thalippeth.
7. Additionally, smear some oil over the thalipeeth.
8. Cover and cook both sides on medium flame.
9. Finally, serve the thalipeeth with butter, pickle and curd.