1. In a cooker jar add 7 small potatoes. in another cooker jar add 1 cup finely chopped capsicum, 1 cup finely chopped cauliflower, green peas and 1/4 cup grated carrots (optional).
2. Add a little bit of water in potatoes and 1/2 glass water in the vegetables.
3. Take 1 inch water in the pressure cooker. put potato jar first and then vegetable jar on top of it in the cooker.
4. Close the lid and cook on medium heat until 2-3 whistles.
5. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. add 1 big finely chopped onion. cook on medium heat for 7-8 minutes until onion turns nice pink.
6. Add 2 small finely chopped tomatoes, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp pav bhaji masala and 1 tbsp kashmiri red chilli powder. mix well.
7. Add 2 tbsp butter. cook until tomatoes are cooked well. add 1/2 tsp sugar.
8. Mash the boiled veggies in the same bowl they were boiled in. then peel the potatoes and grate them into mashed veggies.
9. Mix the mashed veggies and potato well.
10. Add the mashed veggies into the onion tomato masala.
11. Add salt to taste and mix well. add 1 tbsp more butter.
12. Cover and cook on medium heat for 7-8 minutes.
13. Remove the lid and mix well. pav bhaji is ready to serve. serve with buttered and roasted pav, finely chopped onion and coriander leaves.