1. Firstly, dry roast 1 cup rolled oats. roast until the oats turn crisp. (take unflavoured oats as we are adding spices)
2. Cool the oats completely and blend to a fine powder without adding any water.
3. Transfer the powdered oats into a large mixing bowl. also, add 2 tbsp rava / suji for binding.
4. Now add 1/4 cup curd and 1 cup water. whisk and mix to make a smooth lump free batter.
5. Additionally, add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp ginger paste, 2 finely chopped green chillies, 1/2 tsp crushed cumin.
6. Also add 2 tbsp finely chopped onion, 2 tbsp finely chopped tomato and 1/2 tsp salt.
7. Mix well forming thick flowing consistency chilla batter.
8. Further, pour a ladleful of batter onto a hot tawa and spread gently.
9. Pour 1/2 tsp of olive oil over chilla.
10. Cover and allow cooking on a medium flame for a minute.
11. Now flip the chilla and cook both sides pressing gently.
12. Finally, oats chilla is ready to serve with green chutney.