1. Firstly, in a bowl take 1/2 cup thick curd.
2. Further add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala powder, 1/2 tsp kasuri methi / dry fenugreek powder, 1/2 tsp chaat masala, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1/4 tsp ajwain, 2 tsp besan, 1 tbsp lemon juice , salt to taste and 1 tsp oil.
3. Mix till all the spices are combined well with curd.
4. Now add 1/2 onion petals (quartered) , 1/2 cubed capsicum (red & green) and 5 cubes of paneer.
5. Mix gently till all the vegetables are coated well.
6. Furthermore, to marinate, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. After marination, insert the marinated paneer, capsicum and onions into wooden skewers.
8. Further, roast it on a hot tawa or grill in oven or tandoor.
9. Finally, sprinkle some chaat masala and serve paneer tikka immediately.