For green chutney
1. In a small blender blend 1/2 cup coriander leaves, 1/4 cup mint leaves and 2 green chillies into a paste and keep aside. green chutney is ready!
Preparation of hariyali paneer tikka
2. In a mixing bowl, take 1/2 cup thick curd. further add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala powder, 1/2 tsp crushed kasuri methi / dry fenugreek leaves, 1/2 tsp chaat masala, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1/4 tsp ajwain, 2 tsp besan / gram flour, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp oil, salt to taste and the prepared green chutney.
3. Mix till all the spices are combined well with curd.
4. Now add 1/2 onion petals (quartered), 1/2 cubed capsicum (red & green) and 5 cubes paneer. mix gently to coat vegetables well.
5. Furthermore, to marinate, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. After marination, insert the marinated paneer, capsicum and onions into wooden skewers.
7. Further roast it on a hot tawa or grill in oven or tandoor. also spread a tsp of oil over the tikka.
8. Finally sprinkle some chaat masala and serve hariyali paneer tikka immediately.