1. Take 2 cups of wheat flour in a bowl. add 1 tbsp oil, salt to taste, little water and knead it to form a soft dough.
2. Divide the dough into equal sized small dumpling (size of a small lemon) and keep aside.
3. Take 2 portions, dust little flour on a flat surface, and roll the dough into small poori size with the rolling pin.
4. Apply some melted ghee on one side of the roti and place the other roti over the first roti.
5. If needed sprinkle some flour and roll the double roti with the rolling pin to make a full-sized roti.
6. Dust off excess flour and fry it on a hot tawa until cooked and puffed on both sides.
7. Remove and serve, repeat the same with the other portions of dough.