1. In a blender jar, add 8-10 soaked red chillies, 6-8 garlic cloves, 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger, 10-12 black peppercorns, 2 tsp cumin seeds, sea salt to taste, 1 tbsp tamarind paste, 1 tbsp malt vinegar, sufficient water and blend to a fine paste. set aside. recheado sauce is ready!
2. Take 20-25 deveined prawns in a bowl, add salt to taste, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and mix well. set aside.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non-stick kadai, add 5-6 sliced garlic cloves and sauté for 30 seconds. add the prepared recheado sauce and mix well. cook till the oil separates.
4. Add prawns and mix well. add 3 cups boiled spaghetti, salt to taste and toss well. cook for 3-4 minutes. add 20 gms grated parmesan cheese on top. add 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves and toss well.
5. Grate parmesan cheese on top and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.