1. Soak some tamarind in water and keep aside for 15- 20 minutes.
2. Strain tamarind water into a bowl. (you need 1/2 cup tamarind water for this recipe)
3. Add 1 tsp sugar and 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder to the bowl with tamarind water.
3. Add 2 medium cucumber cut into thin strips, 1 medium raddish cut into thin strips, 1 medium carrot cut into thin strips, 2 medium finely sliced onions,1 medium tomato with its seeds removed, cut into thin strips, 1 medium green capsicum cut into thin strips and 1 finely sliced green chilli cut diagonally.
4. Add 1.5 tbsp coriander leaves and salt to taste. mix well.
5. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve.