1. Toast 4 bread slices lightly. slice the garlic thinly reserving one.
2. Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a non-stick pan. add 5 cloves of sliced garlic and fry till light brown. transfer the fried garlic in a bowl and set aside. reserve the oil.
3. To make the salad, in a bowl add 10-12 halved cherry tomatoes, 5-6 torn iceberg lettuce leaves and 5-6 rocket leaves.
4. Add 5-6 halved black olives and 5-6 halved green olives to the salad. also add 4-5 halved pitted capers.
5. Reheat the reserved garlic oil and add 1 cup canned tuna, stir and sauté for a minute. switch off heat and let it cool.
6. To make the dressing, combine 5 tbsp olive oil, salt to taste, crushed peppercorns to taste, 1 tsp paprika powder, 1.5 tsp honey and juice of 1/2 lemon. mix well.
7. Rub the toasted bread slices with the reserved 1 clove of garlic to get the flavour and cut into small pieces to get croutons. add the croutons to the salad.
8. Add sautéed tuna to the salad alongwith salt and crushed peppercorns to taste. toss well.
9. Add the dressing and toss well. add fried garlic and 2-3 parsley sprigs and toss again.
10. Serve garnished with lemon wedges.