For salad dressing
1. To make the salad dressing, mix juice of 1 lemon with 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1 tbsp honey, salt to taste and black pepper powder to taste. mix it well and keep this aside.
For corn & redbean salad
2. Soak 1/2 cup rajma beans overnight and pressure cook them the next morning and let them come to a room temperature.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the cooked and cooled rajma beans, 1 cup boiled corn kernels, finely chopped onions, chopped green capsicum, chopped green chillies, halved cherry tomatoes, and few chopped coriander leaves.
4. Add the salad dressing on top of the salad and mix everything well.
5. You can serve the salad as it is or chilled .