1. Take 1 kg chicken legs and make incision on both the sides and keep aside in a bowl.
2. In a mixy grinder, add 5 chopped ripe serrano chillies, 10 garlic cloves, 3 bay leaves, 1 tbsp oregano, 1 tsp smoked paprika, 4 tbsp lemon juice, 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, coriander leaves and blend into a fine paste.
3. Add this paste with salt to taste into the bowl with chicken, mix well so that it is well coated on the chicken.
4. Place a metal bowl in the centre and put a live charcoal on it . add 1 tsp ghee / oil and cover immediately. let it rest for 35 minutes.
5. Grease a grill pan with oil using a brush. add the marinated chicken pieces. keep turning the pieces and cook till brown from the side with burn spots.
6. Serve hot topped with coriander leaves and onion rings.