1. Take a pressure cooker. add a little oil and the whole spices to the cooker.
2. Add the thinly sliced shallots to the cooker and saute.
3. Once the onions turn transparent in colour, add the chopped mushrooms.
4. Add some salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder.
5. Mix well and add a half cup of water.
6. Pressure cook for two whistles on a medium flame.
7. After the mushrooms are cooked, add the coconut paste and mix well.
8. Add a cup of water and bring it to a boil for about 10 minutes.
9. Finally, add the chopped coriander leaves and turn off the flame!
10. Voila! your mushroom korma is ready! serve hot with some chapatti or plain steaming rice!