1. Firstly, in a large bowl take 1 cup sweet corn and 3 boiled and mashed potatoes.
2. Also add ½ finely chopped onion, ½ finely chopped capsicum, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 finely chopped green chilli and 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves.
3. Now add ½ tsp chilli flakes, ½ tsp pepper powder, ½ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp garam masala.
4. Further add ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, 2 tbsp bread crumbs and ½ tsp salt.
5. Mix well, make sure to mash and combine well to form a dough.
6. Now prepare corn flour slurry by taking 2 tbsp corn flour, 2 tbsp maida / all purpose flour, ½ tsp chilli flakes and ½ tsp salt.
7. Add ½ cup water and mix well making sure there are no lumps.
8. Pinch a ball sized mixture and flatten slightly.
9. Place a small mozzarella cheese ball in centre and secure well. roll to form a smooth ball.
10. Dip in corn flour slurry and roll in panko bread crumbs.
11. Freeze for 20 minutes to prevent the cheese from melting while deep frying.
12. Deep fry in hot oil stirring occasionally. fry on medium flame, until the cheese balls turn golden brown and crisp.
13. Finally, enjoy corn cheese balls with chilli sauce or tomato sauce.