1. Firstly, in a large bowl take 20 florets gobi and 1 tsp salt.
2. Pour 3 cups hot water and rest for 5 minutes to blanch.
3. Now drain off the water and keep aside. do not overcook gobi.
4. In a bowl take ½ cup curd, 1 tsp chilli powder, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp coriander powder, ½ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp garam masala, 1 tsp crushed dry fenugreek leaves / kasuri methi, ½ tsp salt, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and 2 tbsp besan / gram flour.
5. Mix well making sure all the spices are well combined.
6. Further, add blanched gobi and 1 tsp oil. mix well coating uniformly. refrigerate for 30 minutes or until the flavours are absorbed.
7. Now heat 2 tbsp oil in the pan and spread in marinated gobi.
8. Roast on all sides until they turn golden brown. alternatively, you can cook in tandoor or oven.
9. Now take the skewer and slide in roasted gobi.
10. To get the tandoori flavour, roast directly on the flame brushing oil.
11. Finally, enjoy tandoori gobi sprinkled with chaat masala along with green chutney.