1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan, add 1 tsp cumin seeds and let them change colour. add chopped onions and mix and sauté till they turn golden brown.
2. Add 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, mix and sauté for 1-2 minutes. add 2 chopped chopped tomatoes and 1/4 cup tomato puree and mix well. cook for 4-5 minutes or till the mixture turns soft and pulpy.
3. Add 1 tbsp tata sampann paneer masala and salt. mix well. add ¼ cup water, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add ½ cup water, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes more. add 1/2 cup sweet corn and mix well.
5. Add 1 chopped capsicum, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. add 1/2 tsp dry fenugreek leaves / kasuri methi, mix and cook for a minute.
6. Add 150 grams cottage cheese and 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves and gently mix. squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon and take the pan off the heat.
7. Transfer the paneer corn capsicum into a serving bowl, garnish with coriander sprig and serve hot with parantha and salad.