1. Take a mixing bowl, add 300 grams chicken, 5 finely chopped green chillies, few curry leaves, few mint leaves, few coriander leaves, 2 tbsp red chilli powder, 1/4 tbsp turmeric powder, salt to taste, 1 tbsp garam masala powder, 1 tbsp coriander powder, 2 tbsp ginger and garlic paste with 2 tbsp of oil.
2. Mix it well. keep aside for 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour, heat a kadai with 3 tbsp of oil.
4. Once the oil is hot, add chicken pieces. fry the chicken for 3 mins on medium flame.
5. Cover the lid & cook for 4 mins in low flame.
6. Next open the lid, and cook chicken for 3 minutes on high flame without lid.
7. Contionuously,stir it well.
8. After 5 mins add coriander leaves to it.
9. Chicken roast is ready to serve.