1. Wash the sabudana thoroughly ensuring with minimum starch.
2. Soak the sabudana (1 cup) in equal parts of water for minimum 4-5 hours.
3. Dry roast the peanuts (1/2 cup). crush the half of the peanuts coarsely in the blending jar and keep the half-roasted peanuts for later use.
4. Heat oil (1 tbsp) in a wok, add jeera (1 tsp) and allow to splutter, add green chillies and diced potatoes (2 medium sized) and cook it on medium heat.
5. Sprinkle some salt to taste and sauté until the potatoes are cooked completely.
6. Add 8-10 curry leaves and sauté for a minute, add the whole and crushed roasted peanuts.
7. Add the soaked sabudana, 1 tbsp sugar, salt to taste, 1 tsp lemon juice to balance the flavor and mix well.
8. Cook until the sabudana turns transparent, add some freshly chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.