1. Firstly, in a large mixing bowl or kadai take 1 cup jowar flour / sorghum flour / jolada hittu and make a well in the centre.
2. Furthermore, add ¾ cup hot water and knead to get a smooth dough.
3. Take a small ball sized dough and make a ball out of it.
4. Further, pat and flatten with the help of palm and finger.
5. Also dust the work station with little jowar flour to prevent roti from sticking while patting.
6. Now pat gently with one hand and the other over side to get round shape.
7. Make sure to dust with jowar flour if required.
8. Further, with both the hands pat as thin as possible.
9. Also dust off excess flour from the roti.
10. Furthermore, put the flattened dough onto the hot tawa.
11. Now spread water over the roti with help of hand or wet cloth removing excess dough.
12. Wait until the water evaporates then flip it to the other side.
13. Press gently and cook all the sides.
14. Finally serve jolada rotti / jowar roti / jowar bhakri with ennegai or dry garlic chutney.