1. Grind 1 cup oats in a grinder to make fine powder. transfer it to a mixing bowl.
2. Add salt to taste and 1 cup curd. mix them well. adjust the consistency of batter by adding water. mix well to make a semi thick batter. let it rest for 15 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl add 1 cup mixed sprouts, 1 medium size chopped tomato, 1 medium size chopped onion, 1-2 chopped green chillies, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp chaat masala, salt to taste, 1 tbsp freshly chopped mint leaves, 1 tbsp freshly chopped coriander leaves and 1 tsp lemon juice, mix well.
4. After the batter has rest, adjust the consistency of batter by adding water.
5. Set a pan on medium heat, add a spoonful of batter to make mini uttapam. top it with the sprouts and veggie mixture. press it gently and drizzle some oil over it.
6. Flip and cook on both the sides for 2-3 minutes.
7. Your healthy chatpata sprouts & oats uttapam is ready to be served, serve hot with coconut chutney or green chutney of your choice.